From the Application Management Screen administrators can easily open the application by clicking "Edit". From the edit screen administrators will have the ability to View all emails that have been sent out as part of the application being viewed.
When the "View Emails" button is clicked it opens a lightbox showcasing information on each email sent like date/time, email it was sent to, open information, bounceback details and the ability to view the original email sent.
Date/Time - This columns showcases the date and time that the email was sent out to the email address on file. The time will use the time zone saved in the SETTINGS area of the system.
To - This column showcases the email address(s) that the message was sent to.
Subject - This column showcases the subject of the email message sent for reference.
Open - This column will either be blank or include a mail icon.
- Blank means that the parent has not yet opened the email message sent.
- A mail icon means that the parent has opened the email message and if the mail icon is moused over additional details will appear including:
- Opened - This shows how many times the parent has opened the email message in question.
- First Opened - This shows the date and time of the first time the message was opened.
- Most Recently - This shows the date and time of the most recent opening of the message.
Bounce - This column will be blank or include a warning icon.
- Blank means that the message did not bounceback and it was delivered to the parent.
- A warning icon means that the message bouncedback and was not delivered to the parents' email address(s). If the warning icon is moused over additional details will appear including:
- It will show the reason for the bounceback which can include a variety of options with the most common being:
- INVALID ACCOUNT meaning that the email address does not exist.
- SOFT BOUNCEBACK meaning that the inbox is full or the user has blocked incoming messages or an autoresponder is on.
View - This button will allow the administrator to view the original email that was sent. If the message bouncedback it will also show the option to view the bounceback message which will provide detailed technical information regarding the reasoning for the bounceback.