In the Settings Module under the General Tab there are a variety of checkboxes under the Notifications title. This guide will detail out what these settings affect and how they interact with application based notifications.
- Enable SMS Notifications - This checkbox would be available to you if your system is equipped with SMS or Text Messaging Notifications. If checked, all standard application and account based notifications will go out to all parents who have opted in for text messages.
- Enable Application Status on Parent Dashboard - If checked the application status (In processing, Eligible or Ineligible) would be shown on the parent dashboard in real time. If this is unchecked the application status would show as "In Processing" on the parent dashboard no matter what their true application status is.
- Enable Application Status Parent Email - If checked the parents would receive an email notifications letting them know what their application status had been changed.
- Enable Parent Notes on Parent Dashboard - If checked the parent notes entered into the notes section of the application would be shown on the parent dashboard in real time.
- Enable Parent Notes Email - If checked the parents would receive an email notifications letting them know what their application notes had been updated.
- Enable Deliverable Checklist on Dashboard - If checked, any deliverables (requirements) that are set to show on the parent dashboard from the SETTINGS>>CUSTOM DATA>>DELIVERABLES area would show with a Yes (checked off or received) or No (not checked off or received) next to them to show the parent what requirements have been met or are still outstanding as a reference.
This screenshot below is a sample view of a parent dashboard showcasing the different areas that the settings above can affect. The Application Status, Parent Notes and the Deliverable Checklist are shown for reference.